- Teletherapy Services Only – available within the State of Florida.
- Individual, Family, and Group Sessions available – we do not provide couples therapy/marriage counseling.
- Ages: 18 – 60+
- Mental and Behavioral Health Services available – we do not provide substance treatment.
- Psychotherapy Sessions
- EMDR Therapy
- Cognitive-behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical-behavior Therapy
- Interpersonal Therapy
- Psychodynamic Therapy
What We Do
- Assess, Diagnose, and Treat Mental Health Disorders.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy: an effective psychotherapy method proven to help people recover from trauma and other distressing life experiences, including anxiety, chronic pain, depression, grief, panic disorders, stress, and trauma. EMDR is designed to resolve unprocessed distressing memories in the brain with little talking (use of eye movement and sound to help communicate between the amygdala, the hippocampus, and the prefrontal cortex of the brain). Attention is given to a negative image, belief, and body feelings related to a specific event, and then to a positive belief to help resolve the issue.
- Psychotherapy – talk therapy
- Psychoeducation – healthy coping strategies, healthy eating habits, problem-solving, etc.
- Panic Attacks
We accept most insurance. View our list of accepted insurance providers.
Request an Appointment with Dr. LaMotte
Click here to View Availability and Request an Appointment ***After registering, please log into your patient account to upload your insurance card and picture ID. Doing so will help us verify your insurance so that we can approve your appointment request. Failure to do so will delay your request for services.
New patients in need of an immediate appointment (within 5 days) should contact us via email under the “Contact Us” menu or by phone.