- Teletherapy (within the State of Florida)
- Face-to-Face/Office (suspended until further notice)
- EMDR Therapy
- EAP Counseling
- Ages: preteen – older adults
What We Do
- Assess, Diagnose, and Treat Mental Health Disorders.
- Individual, Family (parent & child), and Group Psychotherapy Sessions.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy: an effective psychotherapy method proven to help people recover from trauma and other distressing life experiences, including anxiety, chronic pain, depression, grief, panic disorders, stress, and trauma. EMDR is designed to resolve unprocessed distressing memories in the brain with little talking (use of eye movement and sound to help communicate between the amygdala, the hippocampus, and the prefrontal cortex of the brain). Attention is given to a negative image, belief, and body feelings related to a specific event, and then to a positive belief to help resolve the issue.
- Mental and Behavioral Health Services.
- Teach Healthy Eating Habits & Meal Planning.
- Consultation and Clinical Supervision (agencies).
- Staff Training/Case Management Skills (agencies).
- Behavior & Symptoms Management
- Panic Attacks
- Parent-child Conflicts
- School Refusal
- Identity Crisis
- Substance Misuse (we do not provide addiction counseling)
We accept most insurance including EAP. View our list of accepted insurance providers.
Book your appointment with Dr LaMotte today. Schedule
New patients in need of an immediate appointment (within 5 days) should contact us via phone.