What We Do
- Assess, Diagnose, and Treat Mental Health Disorders.
- Individual, Family, and Group Psychotherapy Sessions.
- Mental and Behavioral Health Services.
- Teach Healthy Eating Habits & Meal Planning.
- Consultation and Clinical Supervision (agencies).
- Staff Training/Case Management Skills (agencies).
- Behavior & Symptoms Management
- Holistic Nutrition
- Parent-child Conflicts
- School Refusal
- Social Phobia
- Identity Crisis
- Substance Misuse
Book your appointment online and see a clinician today.
New patients in need of an immediate appointment (within 7 days) should contact us via phone.