- Teletherapy – available within the State of Florida (Orlando, Tampa, Palm Beach, etc.)
- Face-to-Face/Office Sessions – for the safety of our patients, this service is suspended until further notice
- Individual, Family (parent & child), and Group Sessions – we do not provide couples therapy
- Ages 16 and Older (Dr. LaMotte)
- Ages 18 and Older (Dr. Burgess)
- Mental and Behavioral Health Services – we do not provide substance treatment
- EMDR Therapy Sessions – Dr. LaMotte only
- Psychotherapy Sessions
- EAP Counseling Sessions
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Sessions
- Behavior Modification
- Certified Holistic Nutritionist – Dr. LaMotte only
- Consultation and Clinical Supervision
- Staff Training/Case Management Skills for agencies/organizations
What We Do
- Assess, Diagnose, and Treat Mental Health Disorders.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy: an effective psychotherapy method proven to help people recover from trauma and other distressing life experiences, including anxiety, chronic pain, depression, grief, panic disorders, stress, and trauma. EMDR is designed to resolve unprocessed distressing memories in the brain with little talking (use of eye movement and sound to help communicate between the amygdala, the hippocampus, and the prefrontal cortex of the brain). Attention is given to a negative image, belief, and body feelings related to a specific event, and then to a positive belief to help resolve the issue.
- Mental and Behavioral Health Services.
- Teach Healthy Eating Habits & Meal Planning.
- Consultation and Clinical Supervision (agencies).
- Staff Training/Case Management Skills (agencies).
- Panic Attacks
We accept most insurance. View our list of accepted insurance providers.
Request an Appointment with Dr. LaMotte or Dr. Burgess
New patients in need of an immediate appointment (within 5 days) should contact us via email under the “Contact Us” menu or by phone.